Monday, February 3, 2014

And Although I was Losing My Mind

It was a chorus so sublime...

Hey. So I haven't blogged in a while. But I'm pretty certain y'all know I'm alive because, well, if you read this it's because you're my mate, and I'm pretty awesome at the Staying Reasonably in Contact thing.

So, Update:

No where near my dream yet. And by that I mean I have a band without a singer, a singer without a band, a sound engineer, a bar for them to play in and a terribly interesting kid who can play and sing everything. The only thing I'm lacking is the guts to do anything about all these things. But I'm getting there.

I miss my friends, both home, interstate and overseas, but I'm also well and truly settled here and wouldn't dream of moving. I've made new and marvellous friends, engaged in relationships with some limited success depending on your view, and I've learnt and grown do much over the past year that I barely recognise the inside of my own head sometimes. I'm also stronger and faster than I've ever been and really excited to see what my body can do next.

Kind of excited to see what I achieve next anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment